First time to bind the Simshine Baby Pro to Simhome APP, please make sure your network is working with a strong signal, Not A Hidden WiFi.
Note: Once the camera is bind to SimHome APP successfully, the Led light will turns off.
Here are some simple things you can try:If you're not hearing a voice prompt or seeing the LED light blinking in blue the front of the camera:
- Check your wire connection. Ensure the USB cable is plugged into the power adapter(Should be 5V 2A) and the plugged in to power supply.
- If the Simshine Baby Pro isn't powered on, pinpoint the issue by using a different Type C cable and power adapter(5V 2A).
- Power on the Camera within SD card.
If Simshine Baby Pro isn't scanning the QR Code shown on your device during the binding process:
- Ensure that you're selecting the correct camera model when adding the camera. The camera model is listed on the product box and underneath the camera.
- Ensure your enter a correct WiFi name and password.
- Turn up your phone's brightness to the highest setting. Place the QR Code directly in front of the camera lens. Slowly move your device back approximately 8'' away from the lens.
- Let the Simshine Baby Pro scans the QR Code, till the Led light turns off and the voice prompt says ”connection succeeded” and “please refresh down your camera list”.
If you're receiving an error message after scanning the QR code:
- Ensure that your WiFi password is 8-20 characters in length with NO special characters.
- Ensure that the WiFi network name is in English letters.
- Disable MAC address filtering in your wireless router settings during the pairing process. MAC filtering is disabled by default, and would only be enabled if you've configured the router that way. The MAC address can be found under SimHome Home App > Settings > Camera Info.
- Note: To visit the Camera Info, To visit the Camera Info, you have to bind the camera to SimHome successfully, Here recommend you set up your mobile phone as a hotspot for first connection.
If Simshine Baby Pro camera says”connection succeeded” while it doesn't bind to your account.
(The Led light blinks in blue, doesn't turn off after it says ”connection succeeded”, neither shows the device on SimHome)
- Check your network connection.
- Keep the camera close to router as well as it can.
- Set up your mobile phone as a hotspot and connect camera with hotspot.
If the above steps don't work, please contact the Simshine support team for further assistance.